Multi-sectoral group with projection throughout the Portuguese territory and already present in the Republic of Ireland.
In Ireland we have headquarters in Dublin and Cork, where it develops its base activity in the areas of Telecommunications and Construction.
Quality, Innovation, Development, Resilience
Our values are defining, determining and transversal elements to all brands and areas of activity of EFFIGLOBAL GROUP, being decisive for our evolution and success.
Mission and Vision
Satisfy the ambitions of our customers, offering quality products and services at the most competitive price and with unparalleled quality, as a way to achieve an adequate return.
Develop products, services and quality solutions that add and add value to our customers.
At EFFIGLOBAL Group we work to anticipate the problems of our customers and solves them in a consistent and integrated way, optimizing resources and integrated solutions services and products.
Partnerships - Our Partners in Ireland
TELECOMMUNICATIONS Engineering / Projects
- Indoor radio and FTTH (turn-key) projects;
- Projects for the implementation of infrastructures;
- Planning and optimization of solutions;
- Technical Surveys of local;
- Measurements (Rankings, Benchmarking, VSWR, OTDR, etc ...);
- Sizing and Budgeting;
- Global project management Radio and FTTH;
- Installation and upgrade of mobile infrastructures;
- Engineering and development;
- Installation and maintenance of services to the final customer of the operators.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS Services / Implementation
- Fiber Optic Network Construction - FTTH;
- CABLE - Install fibre optic tail in sub-duct;
- Splicing - Fusion splice per fibre;
- Implementation of indoor 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and Wifi solutions;
- Integrated installation of mobile radiating systems;
- Construction of technical rooms mobile communications (indoor and outdoor);
- Structured network inst., racks and all the equipment inherent in the project;
- Installation of video surveillance CCTV systems;
- Construction of Outdoor / Indoor Sites with Stations, Macro Repeaters /
Peak-Repeaters or Femtocell;
- Civil works in the creation of cables and metal structures;
- Configuration and commissioning of equipment;
- Reengineering, removal and maintenance;
- WTO Oversight Services;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Installation and connection of cables coaxial and fiber optic network core backbone;
Send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Email to: email@example.com
All data collected should be only those indispensable to the commercial relationship between both parties. The present data will be processed and stored by EFFIGLOBAL UTILITIES as the entity responsible for the processing of such data. The data will not be transferred to others and are intended solely for commercial management, your data will be retained for the time provided by the law in force. In accordance with the applicable legislation, the right to access, rectify, update and delete your personal data is guaranteed, upon a written request addressed to EFFIGLOBAL UTILITIES. By the same means, access to personal data may be revoked. In any case you may also submit a complaint to the Control Entity.
Do you want to work with us? Send us your information and we will contact you.
Send us an email with your resume.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A EFFIGLOBAL UTILITIES. notifies: When sending / submitting your application, you consent to the processing of your personal data being processed and stored in digital or paper format by EFFIGLOBAL UTILITIES, as the entity responsible for processing such data. The data will not be transferred to others and will be used solely for the management of the process of recruiting new employees. If you are not admitted, your data will be kept for a period of 5 years, only for new recruits. In accordance with the applicable legislation, the right to access, rectify, update and delete your personal data is guaranteed, upon a written request addressed to EFFIGLOBAL UTILITIES. By the same means may be revoked the authorization given by the submission of the application. In any case you may also submit a complaint to the Control Entity.